Copyrights and Permissions
Author License Policy
Authors grant UNIMAS Publisher an exclusive license to publish their original research papers, and to reproduce, recreate, extract and distribute worldwide in various languages, forms, formats and media. However, the authors can make certain uses of their work for educational purposes (such as presentations, dissertations, lecture notes, etc.) and/or for further dissemination (such as authors’ personal and institution websites and databases, etc.), so long as not for commercial purposes, without first requiring permission from UNIMAS Publisher.
Open Access Articles
All open access articles published in the journal under UNIMAS Publisher are distributed under the terms of the CC-BY-NC-SA license (Creative Commons Attribution–NonCommercial–ShareAlike 4.0 International License) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, for non-commercial purposes, provided the original work is properly cited. Under Creative Commons, authors retain copyright in their articles.
For subscription articles published in the journal under UNIMAS Publisher, UNIMAS Publisher holds copyright, or an exclusive license to publish. Readers or users may view, download, print, and copy the content, for academic purposes, subject to the following conditions of use:
- Any reuse of materials is subject to permission from UNIMAS Publisher
- Archived materials may only be used for academic research
- Archived materials may not be used for commercial purposes, which include but not limited to monetary compensation by means of sale, resale, license, transfer of copyright, loan, etc.
- Archived materials may not be re-published in any part, either in print or online.
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (2016). Code of Conduct. Available at: https://publicationethics.org/resources/code-conduct
- Council of Science Editors (2018). White Paper on Publication Ethics. Available at: https://www.councilscienceeditors.org/resource-library/editorial-policies/white-paper-on-publication-ethics/
- Natural Research Journals’ Policies on publishing ethics. Available at: https://www.nature.com/authors/policies/publication.html
- PLoS Medicine. Ethical Publishing Practice. Available at: http://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/s/ethical-publishing-practice
- Science Journals: editorial policies. Available at: http://www.sciencemag.org/authors/science-journals-editorial-policies