About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Journal of Applied Science & Process Engineering (JASPE) or J. Appl. Sci. Process Eng. (e-ISSN 2289-7771) is a biannual open access peer-reviewed journal that is published by Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak under UNIMAS Publisher. The journal offers opportunity for academicians, researchers professional, practitioners and students of science and engineering from all over the world to share their research findings and breakthrough through high quality theoretical and empirical original research papers, case studies, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models in the field of:
- Applied sciences including chemistry and physics, advanced materials, transport phenomena and thermodynamics, electrical and electronic engineering, applied mathematics and programming, engineering mechanics and robotics, engineering ethics and management; and
- Process engineering including chemical and catalysis reactions, manufacturing process, process design, sustainable and green engineering, environmental engineering and energy technology.
Policies and Guidelines: The journal practises double-blind peer review process. The journal policies and guidelines are available in the links below:
- Copyrights and Permissions
- Publication Ethics Policy
- Editorial Policies
- Reviewer's Guidelines
- Plagiarism and Ethics
- Peer Review Policy
- Duties of Authors
- Duties of Reviewers
- Duties of Editors
- Duties of Publisher
- Duties of Sponsors
- Advertising and Marketing Policies
Types of Article: Full Paper (research papers, case studies, review papers)
Publication Frequency: The Journal of Applied Science & Process Engineering (JASPE) is published online with a frequency of two (2) issues per year. Starting from the year 2020, the journal publishes semiannually in April and October.
Publication / Article Processing Fee: There are no article submission charges (ASC) and article processing charges (APC).
Article Subscription Fee: Free open access